Paul on Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:45:19 -0400

Re: [PLUG] debian movie player?

Stephen Gran wrote:

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 05:55:18PM -0400, Paul said:

OK, now I can play local MP3s! Still, if I click on an MP3 in Mozilla XMMS will open the Load file(s) dialog box instead of playing the file. Mozilla seems to download the entire file then displays "Running helper ...", but I don't know where the file is cached or why it doens't actually play. Hmmm.

MIME types problem? Look at the settings for mp3 playback and compare
to a helper app that works.

Everything except Flash is handled by Plugger 4.0. I downloaded the mpg123 patch from http://fredrik.hubbe.net/plugger.html and now it works!