Bradley Molnar on Sat, 2 Aug 2003 00:27:07 -0400

[PLUG] linux to solaris x-term

Hi All-

During the brief time I used Solaris, I found that it had a neat feature to
be able to log into a remote computer from the main login screen.

Recently, I (mostly accidently) was able to log on from a Solaris 9 machine
to a linux box (RH9) which was allowing remote x-logins (I think that is
what they are called).

Now, my question is, how do I do the reverse.  How do I use a linux box as
an x-term for a solaris server (and also, what is the correct terminology).
Is there anyway to set this up so that at a graphical login you can choose
btwn the local system and a remote system?

thanks
-b