M.Simons on Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:46:04 -0400

[PLUG] Sept. 3rd Forum: Bridging the Digital Divide

      Philadelphia Cares invites advocates, volunteers, service
      providers and policy makers to join our forum on bridging the
      digital divide.

                            WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3rd
                    6:00-8:00pm/The Philadelphia Foundation
         Please RSVP to Janice Lion: 215-564-4544/janice@philacares.com
                         Light dinner will be provided.

      Join an interactive catalyst groupexploring the most pressing
      issues facing people without access to technology.  We will
      brainstorm and develop collaborative plans for action.

                     For more information, please contact:
                      Janice Lion, Citizen Academy Manager
                               Philadelphia Cares
          Citizen Academy: Be Informed. Be Involved. Be the Solution!
                        215-564-4544/ www.philacares.com