George Gallen on Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:46:06 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Microsoft Run High School?

Title: RE: [PLUG] Microsoft Run High School?

no I wasn't referring to the students, I was referring to the school.
Say, the Year book committee would rather use a Mac for typesetting
their yearbook, or the science dept would rather have a unix machine.

Of course, I could just see...."gee, we can't learn anything today
because some virus took down the network, and now we can't read our
books".

And why did they pick the basketball team to help do plays on?
Is it because Microsoft and (up and down (dribbling)) go hand in hand?

George