Paul on Sat, 6 Sep 2003 01:14:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Microsoft Run High School?

Paul wrote:

Adam Turoff wrote:

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 02:29:02PM -0400, Paul wrote:

In my mind this could loosely parallel schools enforcing vaccinations.

There is no comparison between vaccinations (a public health measure) and
software licensing. Although you may see a connection, there isn't one.

I'm sorry, the closer comparison is in the examination of records (license or vaccination) and coercion to comply.

Maybe I'm just upset about this new vaccination requirement, or I'm just sick of M$'s tricks, or both.