Douglas Johnson on Sat, 20 Sep 2003 01:35:10 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: messed up redhat box

I am pretty sure that it's a comcast issue but just incase some
local viri/script kiddie is targeting comcast users:

[root@pcp03320268pcs root]# /sbin/iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

I tried learing about iptables about a month back but it turned
out to be to much for my simple mind. so I am sure I has a stock
redhat configuration. Tell me if this looks right.
-douglas