Martin DiViaio on 7 Oct 2003 04:58:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Linux server migration headache

Does pwck(1) say there are any problems with the password database?

I know in *BSD land, the password and master.passwd files are replicated
in a a couple of binary DBM files that must be created with a mk_db
command. I can't find the same files on my Linux box so I'm not sure if
they are used here.