W. Chris Shank on 11 Oct 2003 20:47:02 -0000

[PLUG] iBook for Sale

G3 700Mhz 2002 - snow. pictured here:
12" screen. 384M Ram, 20G HDD, Airport card, 2 USB, 1 Firewire,
DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive.

Very good condition, including all manuals and original box/packaging
(it was just so pretty i had to keep it!). OS X disks, and I'll include
YDL 3.0 Disks and Mandrake 9.1 Disks.

Will do fresh OS X install, and if requested leave room for you to do a
linux install.

I ran OS X for about 2 months then switched to YDL 3.0 and ran it ever
since. I never booted into OS X directly, always used Mac-On-Linux to
run the OS X program I needed.

Best offer.

--
W. Chris Shank