W. Chris Shank on 16 Oct 2003 15:03:03 -0400

Re: [PLUG] X server bpp 8

Yes, I did all this. I changed the depth and changed run level so i
could test X. It actually didn't help rdesktop any - i increased the
color depth but rdesktop message still comes up as 8 bpp. i was just
hoping someone could tell me how i could edit however X autostarts. I
guess it's unnecessary if my default color depth is setin the config
file.

Maybe i should be going down with the color depth instead of up? But I'm
pretty sure I was 16 bpp originally.

--
W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC