epike on 21 Jan 2004 16:14:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] more thoughts on usb flash drives

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:38:19 -0500
Tom <tom.hornberger@verizon.net> wrote:

><snip>
> >
> > thought i'd like to share that.  I'd have
> > worked on a lcd display on the server too if
> > i had enough time...
> >
> > e pike
> >

> <snip>
>
> Did you look at the serial or parallel type of display?  I've been meaning to
> build a serial LCD display to use with LCDProc for sometime.
>
> Tom

me too, i've always wanted the serial lcd display.  Ideally
the project i described should be a small bookcase type
computer with nothing on it but a flash reader, a button,
a LCD display and a ethernet port at the back (for serving
files).  never got around to do it yet..

e.pike