epike on 21 Jan 2004 16:11:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] more thoughts on usb flash drives

here are also some pictures of my server wiring mods
(May of 2003):

http://www.madugas.org/dump/

these are just radio shack parts.  The
case is aluminum Lian-Li.

the CF reader I believe its a "Enermax"
CF reader, i could have bought it either
on www.compgeeks.com or directron.com.

Be careful with readers though, some
of them are not recognized or difficult
to work right--the enermax one worked
out of the box with redhat 7.2.

Here are also some of my early attempts
on the software side--earlier i tried
to pull this off with pcmcia and no
pushbutton.  This never worked right.
At least this would give some ideas
you could use (the software here
is bad though and needs updating):

http://jondzpic.sourceforge.net/

I've been planning to update the website
but never got around to do it yet.

e.pike