Arthur S. Alexion on 27 Jan 2004 15:27:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] WARNING!!!

On Monday 26 January 2004 10:54 pm, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 09:02:12PM -0500, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
> > Walt Mankowski wrote:
> > >Real messages from me to this list will
> > >always be signed by my GPG signature.
> > >
> > >Walt
> >
> > Walt, just so you know, this message wasn't signed.
>
> The message I really did send was, in fact, signed.  So is this
> message.  The virus message that claimed to be from me was not.
>
> Walt

Indeed this message was signed.  For what its worth to you (and I don't want
to beat a dead horse), the message that I was quoting (still quoted above),
ironically the one indicating that all of your authentic mail is signed, did
not appear as signed when I opened it in Mozilla.  This one was.  Just in
case this is important to you.