gabriel rosenkoetter on 25 Feb 2004 20:01:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] rationalizing .Mac web pages

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 02:05:36PM -0500, Paul wrote:
> I guess you could manually parse one line to find the location of the
> jpegs, then grab the files with your favorite file transfer method.
> Since the files are likely to be kept in a single directory, there is no
> need for a script to loop, parse, etc..

Only if directory listing is permitted and there is no
index.{whatever} file in that directory. I'll wager dollars to
donuts that's not the case with .Mac (in fact, I'll bet NEITHER of
those things is true).

So, again, how will you get the individual URLs for each image file?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net