gabriel rosenkoetter on 25 Feb 2004 20:04:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] rationalizing .Mac web pages

My apologies for the two replies; I missed this because there was so
much >-preceded blank space after the first that I didn't realize
there was more reply.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 02:05:36PM -0500, Paul wrote:
> I told you that I would more than likely be way off!  But, maybe using
> Gallery in the future would help to avoid the original problem?

The orignal problem was that Jeff's family is quite contentedly
using .Mac, probably because they own Macs, for their photo albums,
but .Mac is kind of irritating from Jeff's point of viewer (as the
viewer).

Are you suggesting that Jeff should set up accounts and an easy to
use interface for his relatives and persuade them to switch over to
his system from one that integrates seamlessly into their operating
system and already gets the job done just fine?

Do you really believe that this makes sense?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net