kaze on 5 Mar 2004 21:57:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Can someone explain this ssh behavior?

--> [mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org]On Behalf Of Jon Nelson
--> Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 7:12 AM
--> Do you have a firewall and/or router at home?  I had a similar
--> problem and
--> found that my firewall (Zonealarm) was dropping some of the packets even
--> though ssh.exe was trusted.  Correcting that fixed part of my connection
--> problems.  I then upgraded the firmware of my Linksys router and that
--> fixed the rest of the problem.
-->
--> Jon

Yes, at home I go though a LinkSys router/firewall - no software
firewalling. Time to check for new Linky firmware anyway, will check it out.