Kenneth Diehl on 30 Mar 2004 19:49:04 -0000

[PLUG] (No Subject)

Hi, this is off the topic slightly, but does anybody know where there are any auctions of computers in the Philadelphia area, or surrounding neighborhoods? Possibly these just happen on a sporadic basis.

I want to pick up a few old computers. They don't have to operate. I just want to use them for parts and maybe build one for myself to learn how to do it.  Also, I would get one ready for a friend who wants to use it for word processing only.  So, even very early Pentiums would work.

Thanks,          Ken Diehl

Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages.