tom on 31 Mar 2004 02:21:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] (No Subject)

If you're interested, I have some older (i.e. 486, Pentium 90ish) ATX machines
that worked the last time I tried them.  They're just taking up room in my
storage shed, so I should find new homes for them.  I could try and dig out
what I have this weekend if you're going to be at the meeting Wed.

Tom