Mark M. Hoffman on 31 Mar 2004 04:00:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] (No Subject)

Hi Tom:

* tom <tom.hornberger@verizon.net> [2004-03-30 21:20:59 -0500]:
> If you're interested, I have some older (i.e. 486, Pentium 90ish) ATX machines
> that worked the last time I tried them.  They're just taking up room in my
> storage shed, so I should find new homes for them.  I could try and dig out
> what I have this weekend if you're going to be at the meeting Wed.

As long as we're talking about free old h/w... I work on the lm_sensors
project (http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/) and I'm always looking for
old mainboards with sensor chips that I don't already have.  Although,
most boards older than PII don't have a sensor chip at all.

I don't so much care about memory / CPUs / etc.  I only run one or two old
boards for testing at a time so I can swap parts in and out.

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman
mhoffman@lightlink.com