Michael C. Toren on 7 Jun 2004 04:39:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PLUG meeting topics

On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 06:33:08PM -0400, Jeff McAdams wrote:
> Lightning talks are nice to get some topics that aren't big enough to
> justify a full talk, and also spread the interest around a bit.  We're
> planning on doing lightning talks about once every three months, I think.

Yup, we've had two lightning talks in recent history, the last one being
this past December; <http://www.phillylinux.org/talks.html>.  Scheduling
a lighting talk each quarter is an interesting idea, but I'm wondering if
bi-yearly might be better suited for PLUG...

-mct