adam on 21 Jun 2004 20:34:02 -0000

[PLUG] Job Posting

Hi,
I know I'm lax in posting/reading plug lately, but I though there might be
some interest in this position:
http://employment.jefferson.edu/tjuh/tjuhposting.asp?AvailID=11560
Basically the job is Mail/Web/Messaging/Directory administrator.  We will
be deploying Tivoli's Identity management/directory solution, websphere,
lotus notes, and IBM "workplace" (a new collaboration product) on a fleet
of about 15 Linux servers.  It's not purely a System Administration job,
and being a jack of all trades is definately helpful.
I have recently changed positions here, so this is essentially replacing
yours truly.  If you have any questions about the job, I can
probably answer them.
Cheers,
Adam

--