Russell Nordquist on 23 Jun 2004 18:55:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Job Posting

Adam

I joined the plug a while ago to start making contacts in the philly
area. I am currently a sysadmin for a department at the U of Chicago,
but I am moving out there in August (I just signed a lease on Monday).
The jack of all trades aspect of this job sounds interesting. I do all
the unix admin stuff here (mail/web/workstation/compute clusters) so
it's up my alley.  Are they looking from people with prior experience
with the suite of IBM products you mention, or is an experienced admin
that can learn is acceptable?

I wanted to attach a resume, but I need to update the address, etc
tonight. I can send it then if need be.

thanks
russell

--