Russell Nordquist on 23 Jun 2004 19:02:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Job Posting (sorry)

Just as I sent it, I realized I didn't reply off list. I meant only to
reply to Adam. du-oh. my apologies for spamming the list.

So... hi plug, greetings from Chicago. From my last message you know I
am moving to Philly and looking for a sysadmin job (resume can be
furnished). Hopefully I will see many of you at a near future meeting.

russell

--
Russell Nordquist <russell@nordquist.info>