Mike Joseph on 17 Jul 2004 20:48:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PLUG meeting topics

On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 06:18:10PM -0400, Mark M. Hoffman wrote:
> * Michael C. Toren <mct@toren.net> [2004-06-06 14:08:14 -0400]:
> > On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 08:36:53PM -0400, Eug wrote:
> > > What do you want to hear? What would you be willing to give a talk on?
> > > The floor is open for discussion!
> >
> > I'd be very interested in hearing from someone who has direct experience
> > with MythTV (http://www.mythtv.org/), or with GNU Hurd.
>
> Good call...  MythTV is something I'd like to see as well.

You folks were convincing at the last meeting (enough to even get me to join
the list).  I'm currently in the process of putting together a MythTV
system.  If successful, I'd be willing to give a talk on it.  I can probably
do September (if you're still looking for a topic in September), but I'll
know better by the next meeting.  Let me know.

-Mike