Michael Leone on 4 Sep 2004 00:26:01 -0000

RE: [PLUG] PLUG meeting??

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 01:54, Russell Nordquist wrote:

> Ok, granted that there as well. touche'. i saw it later, but it not
> having printed everything i was SOL with only the Resenberger info. is
> it just me or does the web page make it seem like Rosenburger is the
> main meeting place (it might just be me)?

No, it's not just you; it did indeed *used to be* the main meeting hall.
Then, in the last year or so, the University started scheduling classes
in there every Wed night, even during the summer. And so PLUG got bumped
to Griffith Hall.