Paul on 13 Sep 2004 18:09:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] More critique of Linux desktop

Chris Mann wrote:

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 02:43, Howard Bloom wrote:

So instead of ACT/Outlook I get Mozilla/Nothing.

Hrmm. Interesting. IIRC, Act! does contact managment and also has some tickler functions. Ya know, this might be an interesting lil project to try to do in PHP (basically, cause that's all I know).

Howard, am I right as to what ACT!'s basic functions are? I've never really used it, as I prefer a more traditional way of doing things, Yellow Postit notes all over my monitor :)

I wouldn't mind pitching in on that project as much as I can. Maybe it will end up with Postit functionality, too.