Geoff Rivell on 13 Sep 2004 19:17:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] More critique of Linux desktop

On Monday 13 September 2004 02:45 pm, M.Simons wrote:

> > I have reinstalled my Office Desktop 4 times this year.  It took me a
> > while To me, Linux offers more stability and that is important to me.  It
> > is certainly stable in the server realm.

> So then, in essence, what you are saying is that Windows isn't ready for
> the desktop.

HAHAHAHAHA.   Thats about what I was saying a couple days ago.  My uncles for
one love Linux on their desktop.  Granted they only listen to music, view
video, read e-mail, and browse the web.  I'm trying to hook them up into the
world of RSS feeds currently :)