Paul on 13 Sep 2004 20:25:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] More critique of Linux desktop

Art Alexion wrote:

I wanted to ignore this, but I am taking the bait...

That's why this is still going on. We like it, don't we? Let's all just drop this, like I've tried to do about five times, and be happy again. We've had a few side discussions with Howard which didn't turn into battles. Those are the discussion we should pursue if they are of interest. However, it seems that *everyone* is more interested in voicing their opinions and winning the battle. Shame, shame.