Mark M. Hoffman on 17 Sep 2004 16:34:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Verizon DSL

* Eric Hidle <> [2004-09-17 10:56:52 -0400]:
> Go to - if you can get verizon, they can sell you a 3.0/768 for $65
> or a 1.5/384 for $45... plus hardware.. you get a /29 routed block included
> with that and can get larger blocks if you need them for additional cost.
> They do not do any pppoe, port blocking, or anything. Your connection is
> yours to have your way with :) I have been with them for 3 years and have
> been thrilled... read their reviews on, if you like...

Argh!  I'm too far away from the CO to get those speeds.  The best they can
give me is 768/128.

But, I'll recommend also.  My old DSL modem died a few weeks ago -
it still worked intermittently so it wasn't obvious that was the problem.
The guys at were very patient in trying to get it resolved and
even let me borrow a new modem for a week.  I ended up buying it (at a
small discount) since that solved the problem.

Mark M. Hoffman