Michael Lazin on 1 Oct 2004 19:35:03 -0000

[PLUG] OT: KDE on mac OS X

I just used fink to download the binaries for KDE, which I like on
linux, so I can use KDE on mac os x.  When I start x full screen KDE
appears to load up fine, but whenever I click on a window in KDE, the
window just freezes up.  I can't close it, I can't use the dialog
boxes in them, nothing.  It seems as if the window isn't really there.
 I hope I am being clear in my description.  I also hope there are
some mac users on the list.  I hope this isn't too far off topic . . .

Michael