Pablo Tao Virgo on 5 Nov 2004 15:19:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Horizontal stripes in debian testing?

Okay, I edited the XF86Config-4 directly to switch to the radeon
specific driver, and have tried with and without the radeon kernel
module, and am getting nowhere. Trying to use the generic vesa driver
results in my monitor going blank and putting up it's own "Out of Range"
message, the vga driver can't find the monitor at all. I'm not in a
position to buy another video card, is there anyone who could off some
suggestions?

~Pablo