George Gallen on 3 Jan 2005 14:17:18 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Laptop Hardware Troubles?

Title: RE: [PLUG] Laptop Hardware Troubles?

if you have one, can you remove the HD and put it into an external
USB adapter, hook it to another PC, and try to write to the HD.

If it writes OK, it might be the HD controller on the laptop, which
I'm assuming is the motherboard. Also, Is there a battery on the
motherboard that you can try replacing, as well as said, check your
memory, although I don't see how that would affect the system only
when you are writing..but..

George