George Gallen on 3 Jan 2005 14:24:04 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Tis the season for computer buying?

Title: RE: [PLUG] Tis the season for computer buying?

Walt,

I haven't seen the system, so I'm assuming it has a buit in
2-system keyboard, video mouse sharing system. The advantage
is that is can be sold to leach off another system in the
house within reach to use that video, keyboard and mouse.

I'm guessing it has ports for the K/V/M, as well as plugs
for K/V/M to hook back to the other system. And you would
switch between computers either using hotkey strokes or a
physical switch.

I have a 4 computer KVM at home. You hit <CNTL> then <shift> then <ALT>
  then hit 1,2,3 or 4 depending on which system you want to "be".