Fred K Ollinger on 21 Jan 2005 18:58:19 -0000

Re: [PLUG] mini Linux

If you look at the applications included with feather linux, they are
really small, but good. Each one is the smallest and most efficient
version of it's kind.

Their icon manager xtdesk is really nice, but I have not been able to find
any package for it.

Downloading and booting feather linux (ala knoppix) is a nice way of
trying out the small, but good apps. I think that feather might have an
installer to hd if you want that, and I found it easier to customize than
knoppix (just my personal experience).

Fred

Fred Ollinger (follinge@diadig.com)