Malcolm J Harwood on 21 Jan 2005 19:59:17 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Spam Elimination

On Friday 21 January 2005 2:20 pm, Michael C. Toren wrote:

> I recently started playing with greylisting on mail.netisland.net (using
> qpsmtpd, a qmail-smtpd replacement written in perl) with some very
> promising results, although there have been a few downsides.  I'll post
> more in a few days.

I'm curious as to what the downsides you encountered are (as I've not run into
any myself yet, and would like to know if it's something I need to watch out
for).

--
"If you treat your information in a cavalier manner, you might just as
 well stick it into Word, where it will eventually just quietly go and