William H. Magill on 27 Feb 2005 16:47:58 -0000

Re: [PLUG] dyndns + speakeasy

On 25 Feb, 2005, at 22:44, Michael Lazin wrote:
I am using cavalier and I am happy with them.  I am paying $50 bucks a
month for phone, long distance and DSL.  I have a static IP and am
running web and mail servers.  I find the upload speed for cavalier to
be blazing fast.  I can easily upload at 100k.

As the saying goes, you get what you pay for...

My DCAnet DSL line, which is really a Verizon DSL line resold by DCA, is 1.5meg down, and 384meg up. (Just verified at Broadband Reports as 1441K x 370K this morning.)

T.T.F.N. William H. Magill magill@mcgillsociety.org magill@acm.org magill@mac.com whmagill@gmail.com