Jeff Abrahamson on 13 Apr 2005 12:01:02 -0000

[PLUG] mozilla/html question

The following page does not render properly for me in mozilla 1.7.5:

I see overlapping text: the bottom contact info displays in partial
overlap with the bullet list.

I have seen this sort of error before with mozilla, so I would like to
submit a bug report, but I am unsure what to say besides the above.
It's also not worth submitting a bug report if this has been fixed in
later versions.

Can anyone help me make this more specific or tell me that it's fine
for them with a later version of mozilla?

 Jeff Abrahamson  <>    +1 215/837-2287