gyoza on 13 Apr 2005 13:55:12 -0000

Re: [PLUG] mozilla/html question

Jeff Abrahamson wrote:

The following page does not render properly for me in mozilla 1.7.5:

I see overlapping text: the bottom contact info displays in partial
overlap with the bullet list.

I have seen this sort of error before with mozilla, so I would like to
submit a bug report, but I am unsure what to say besides the above.
It's also not worth submitting a bug report if this has been fixed in
later versions.

Can anyone help me make this more specific or tell me that it's fine
for them with a later version of mozilla?

Your link to a CSS file doesn't seem correct. Your link points to a directory, "be123", instead of a file. In contrast, see how my link points to "rdcc.css". I bet that's a big part of the problem.

<LINK HREF=""; REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css">

<link rel="StyleSheet" href="./rdcc.css" type="text/css" title="RDCC Style" media="screen" />
Philadelphia Linux Users Group --
Announcements -
General Discussion --