Flint Heart on 2 Jun 2005 14:22:27 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: 12" Powerbook screen resolution

It's not as big a negative as i originally though. I use the powerbook more
then my pc (which has 2 21" crts each at 1600X1200).  Course when your at a
place with a crt you can always use an external display at 1600X1200 . I
actually usually leave it at 12080X1024.  I find with expose and desktop
manager(gpl virtual desktop app) I don't need the res. I'd need with a
windows or linux box.

Only rumors I've seen are for eventual 17" hd display option.  That has yet
to materialize.  If an option like that ever shows up It probably won't
make it down to the 12" .  Only 15" and 17" have backlit keyboards...

I say go for it :D

N-Tropy