Ronald Mansolino on 17 Aug 2005 03:36:35 -0000

Re: [PLUG] woody:

modprobe and lspci both agreed with what I thought was going on, but it just doesn't
seem to work. I'm not the only one having trouble with this though; google shows a
bunch of folk are having issues.

I "resolved" the problem by installing "project agnula demudi" since that comes
with a distribution of music apps and a kernel customized for audio;  that's
primarily what I wanted to tinker with anyway.  http://www.agnula.org

--
Ron Mansolino   RMsolino@netaxs.com   http://www.netaxs.com/~rmsolino/