John Von Essen on 18 Aug 2005 14:30:29 -0000

Re: [PLUG] ISPs (again)

You can only have single DSL service over a single phone line. But if you
have multiple phone lines, then yes, you can have multiple DSL service. At
my house, I have two lines, one with DSL, the other without. I can call
Verizon and get DSL on the other line in 5 minutes.

-john