jazzman on 13 Sep 2005 15:02:04 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Video Stream "forwarder"??? (possibly off topic?)

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking, except I'm not sure if there's
anything I have to do special when a client first connects... is there
some kind of header I need to send? Does anyone know enough about .asf
streams to point me in the right direction?

Thanks again all :)
Marc