Melissa Yarborough on 13 Sep 2005 16:31:04 -0000

[PLUG] Installation obstacles

A new linux user, switching from a poorly installed Mandrake to a hopefully correctly installed Ubuntu distribution, I cannot figure out how to boot the installation disc. It does not automatically pop up when I start or restart the computer (2000 IBM Thinkpad). Is there a command to use once I'm in Mandrake that will allow me to install Ubuntu? Or is there another way to boot the installation disc?

Thanks,
Melissa