Michael Lazin on 2 Oct 2005 02:57:29 -0000

Re: [PLUG] rhel problems

Thank you.  Disabling RHGB fixed the problem.  The new kernel booted
fine.  Incidentally, I had added a new EIDE dvd burner to the machine.
 Maybe this caused the problem?  Anyway, I am going to figure out how
to disable RHGB permanently.

Michael :)