Jason Nocks on 6 Oct 2005 19:58:46 -0000

[PLUG] Philly Agile Development group

Sorry for all of the event postings from me lately. Too many things going on
(and I can't make it to the meetings lately).

A yahoo group was created not too long ago for people in the Philly area
interested in Agile Software Development. Should start to see some volume
picking up a little.

The URL is at:

Some might be familiar with Agile software development. If not, you can go to
www.agilealliance.org, read the Agile Manifesto, etc. Or, ask me some
questions and I'll try to answer. Note: I consider practices used on many
Open Source Bazaar-style projects to be one set of Agile methods. There are
many others (SCRUM, eXtreme Programming, Lean Software Development, RUP -
depending on the subset, DSDM, etc.)

If you don't care about software development and are still reading this email,
my apologies for taking up your time.

Cheers,
Jason Nocks