Christopher M. Jones on 18 Oct 2005 19:50:42 -0000

Re: [PLUG] "Current" Linux on old laptop

I really meant it. You only really need the first four, max. The first
disk alone will get you a base system from which you can configure
networking and download the rest. It doesn't have to be so painful. But
since you already did it, yea. Sounds like the download went wrong and
you have a bad iso.