Matt Ayres on 29 Oct 2005 18:55:10 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Philly COLO

It depends what you are looking for.  We have an office in Skippack
where we have a T1 connection.  We built out a large closet as a 'server
area'. It has proper cooling and I can even include a remote reboot port
via an APC device.  With 30GB transfer/mo I can let you setup the box
for $35/mo.  More bandwidth raises the price.  People are available for
'hands on' for free M-F from 9AM-6PM (and sometimes longer).

We are have a 99.99% SLA on the T1 + loop and pro-active monitoring.

(sorry if this is an ad, just trying to help him out if he needs
something cheap and not a whole lot as far as bandwidth/transfer).