John Von Essen on 19 Dec 2005 13:33:28 -0000

Re: [PLUG] verizon dsl

I'm confused? What are you trying to do?

The setup CD from Verizon is meaningless. All you have to do is put a
router behind the DSL Modem and enter the PPPoE username and password
manually. You can get that info from Verizon over the phone.

Or.... Are you trying to use your linux box as the router and then run
PPPoE on that?

-John