Benjamin Krein on 25 Jan 2006 17:29:14 -0000

Re: [PLUG] VPN Options and Suggestions

There are OpenVPN clients for free (GUI) for Windows, Mac & Linux. I've only used the Mac GUI & the Linux CLI command, but both worked flawlessly. IPCop is also free & RH based (not my choice, but the parent post mentioned wanting to use FC4).

Benjamin Krein
www.superk.org