Elizabeth Krumbach on 22 Mar 2006 18:23:44 -0000

Re: Linuxbiernacht follow-up (was Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG WestLinuxbiernacht (Mon Mar 20, 7pm) at The Drafting Room in Exton)

On Wed, March 22, 2006 1:12 pm, Paul L. Snyder said:
> Several folks from the MontCo LUG showed up, and expressed the hope
> that the meetings will not be regularly held on the third Monday of
> month, as that conflicts with their regular meetings.  For the next
> meeting, I am considering proposing Thursday, April 20. Any thoughts
> on that?

Currently MoncoLUG meets every other month, so it wouldn't be a problem on
those off months to have it on the third monday. I wish I had taken the
time to talk to you about this at the meeting, but time really flew by.

Months we meet:

January, March, May, July, September and November

The plan was the alternate months with BCLUG, but that hasn't really
worked out. Plus I'm not sure how much overlap there'd be betwen Bucks and
Chester county anyway.

And I had a great time Monday night, I'd certainly be interested in more
such informalish beer nights (perhaps at Victory?).

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com