Jesus Arocho on 24 Mar 2006 01:07:42 -0000

Re: Linuxbiernacht follow-up (was Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG WestLinuxbiernacht (Mon Mar 20, 7pm) at The Drafting Room in Exton)

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 01:22 pm, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
> On Wed, March 22, 2006 1:12 pm, Paul L. Snyder said:
> > Several folks from the MontCo LUG showed up, and expressed the hope
> > that the meetings will not be regularly held on the third Monday of
> > month, as that conflicts with their regular meetings.  For the next
> > meeting, I am considering proposing Thursday, April 20. Any thoughts
> > on that?
>
> Currently MoncoLUG meets every other month, so it wouldn't be a problem on
> those off months to have it on the third monday. I wish I had taken the
> time to talk to you about this at the meeting, but time really flew by.
>
> Months we meet:
>
> January, March, May, July, September and November
>
> The plan was the alternate months with BCLUG, but that hasn't really
> worked out. Plus I'm not sure how much overlap there'd be betwen Bucks and
> Chester county anyway.
>
> And I had a great time Monday night, I'd certainly be interested in more
> such informalish beer nights (perhaps at Victory?).

I was not aware of the last meeting and sad that I missed the beer, umm, the
meeting.  Probably deleted the e-mail by mistake.